[se] new experiences in an old world
hotaru
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
I am not a scholar and I don't believe in fate
Obedient to what she asked, Noah lay chest down on the table. He rested his forehead against the headrest and let out a deep, long sigh. It was meant to help him relax his body, knowing that the stiffer he stayed the more painful this would be for him. Noah had watched his mother adjust people's bones and spines many times, using both her healing magic and her in-depth knowledge of the human body to rebuild and restore hunters when they came back all jacked up. He knew he would squirm.

He didn't make much fuss over the scent she chose, having given her the freedom to do so. As she lit the burning incense with her magic, Noah took a deep breath in to gather as much of the scent as he could before she went to work on him. "I've been practicing combat with spears, and I think I pulled something during a training  session." He paused to hiss in a breath as two of her fingers pressed over an especially tightly wound knot. "And since then it has hurt to draw back on my bow." But, of course, he couldn't stop hunting. It had, however, caused him to spend more time hunting in his shifts rather than with his bow.

He tried to continue to relax under the touch of her hands, warm against his skin which always seemed just a little too cold. He breathed out again, pressing his forehead into the rest. When was the last time Noah had been touched for more than just a greeting?

Too long for someone who felt most loved under the touch of people.

NOAH

Messages In This Thread
[se] new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 03-31-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-01-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-06-2021, 03:54 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-07-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-08-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-08-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-14-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-14-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-15-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-23-2021, 05:02 AM