[se] new experiences in an old world
hotaru
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
I am not a scholar and I don't believe in fate
Noah could feel the tension uncoil from stone-like muscles and knots the size of his fists as Hotaru worked her magic. He sighed and pressed his forehead again into the rest, letting his glacier eyes fall shut and his body absorb her touch and skill. She shook away his apology, and he melted beneath her fingers. He couldn't remember the last time his body felt like this -- light, tingly, nimble. He knew he would need to treat his muscles with the tenderness they deserved after he recovered from their reset, but he wanted to just go out and continue his work as he had always done.

He would be a good patient this time, though.

At her question, Noah opened his eyes again. "The world is getting bigger, and with it the threat bigger." He said to her, nothing she did not already know. "But, I think I am doing it for both. The combat skills will be useful, and it never hurts to have something else in my hunting skill arsenal." Her hands moved up towards his head and she balanced the weight of it, stroking muscles and skin to smooth them out. Noah let out a deep sigh -- both of relief and pleasure, as he once more felt a wave of tension leave his body. "The spear is a relatively light weapon that I can carry most everywhere, despite its length." Her hands moved back to his shoulders and he turned his head to rest the side of his face against the rest, so he could see her. "Even out into the wilds I could carry it and my bow." Glacier eyes intended to meet her's, "Have you been exploring beyond what was known, yet?"

NOAH

Messages In This Thread
[se] new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 03-31-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-01-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-06-2021, 03:54 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-07-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-08-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-08-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-14-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-14-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-15-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-23-2021, 05:02 AM