Locke
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

(This letter arrives in a deep purple envelope with a wax seal that has an intricate M stamped into it. Another parcel is attached. This one slightly bigger and heavier than the last. Once more it is topped with a black bow.)

My Dearest Locke,

I'm happy to hear that you made it there safely. I was worried you wouldn't make it out ahead of the monsoons. It's a relief to know that you did. Did you get sick on the skyboat? Is it like getting seasick? Would it be called airsick? I know that's probably a silly question, but I'm a bit curious. Mostly because I've never been on either, but I know that getting seasick is a thing that happens. What are the Silk Houses? Is that meant to be like the entertainment district? I'm excited to see it all. You'll have to do some proper exploring so you can show me around when I finally get there to visit. Do your best to stay dry and make sure your socks don't get wet.

I'm safe as I can be. We boarded up the windows and the rain hasn't gotten in yet. Sleep has been... difficult. I swear the thunder is louder this year than it was last year. I'm trying my best to manage. I miss having you in my bed. (The words are struck out enough that they're hard to read.) They always do. It's been quiet. I'm not sure too many will brave the weather to come shack up with us. I hope it makes it too. Not sure what I'll do if something happens to her.

I'm happy to report that it did survive and it was absolutely delicious. I didn't know you could bake with tea. A whole new world of possibilities has opened up. I've packed some different blends besides the lavender one for you to try. You'll have to let me know how they turned out. The cookies were really good as well. I've had them with my tea for the last few days. I wish I'd known you could bake before you left. I would have given you access to the kitchen while you were here.

You should know better than to offer me whatever I want, Locke. You're lucky I'm so nice and won't take advantage of you. You're also lucky that I like you so much.

I hope you get your dragon soon.

Missing you dearly,

Mae

PS. Thank you for the candies. I'd happily accept more if you cared to send them. My sweet tooth was incredibly satisfied.

PSS. Let me know which of the teas you like most. I'll send you a bigger tin of it next time you write.

(Inside the parcel is a collection of spices. All of the standard ones available in Torchline and a few more exotic ones that were clearly imported. There are also various tins of tea. Each one is labelled in Maeve's clear script and inside is a piece of paper describing the mix as well as flavor of each one.)
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
Locke - by Maeve - 04-01-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-03-2021, 11:57 PM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 12:27 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-04-2021, 02:56 AM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 03:31 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-05-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-06-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-06-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-06-2021, 03:22 AM