Locke
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

My Dearest Locke,

I hope I don't get sick either. Remi dropped by to visit too. I think I might have another way to travel if I can't manage the skyboat or the portal. I'm not really sure how it works exactly, but it's a possibility. You miss the smell of sex? I don't recall my room smelling like sex. Something you aren't telling me? As far any secrets... There aren't many. Be nice to the workers and they'll be extra nice to you. Secret menus aren't something I know about either, but the workers might have some to share.

That isn't what I mean. The girls are still here. Everyone is still here. I mean the people who know me as more than just a the Madame. Something happened before we made up. A girl I was with. A girl I liked and was going to try to get to know. When we weren't talking and you were avoiding me. I know we haven't talked much outside of sex. I didn't want to weigh things down. Not when we were only just starting to figure things out. Not when we said we were going to try. Except she said something that I haven't really been able to shake. That being with me was a mistake. It got to me, Locke. Especially after you left the way you did. I don't blame you for that. We talked about it and I understand. I know this is hard for you. I know that I'm a lot and maybe ask for too much. Part of me selfishly wish that you didn't go, but I'm glad you did. I'm glad that you're finally out the way you wanted to be.

As far as Sunjata goes... I met him at the cathedral one night. It wasn't too long after the trail and he was going through a hard time. Still is actually. (There is a heavy ink spot here as if the quill was pressed against the parchment with hesitation.) I did sleep with him. I have more than once. He's alone right now. His wife left him and his husband, Nate, left on a trip. They're taking a break. He's raising his little girl all by himself right now. She's five. I haven't gotten to meet her officially yet, but I think I will soon. I suppose I will if I have to stay with him if something happens to the Halenani. He's kind enough that he'd let me. I think he's safe from fires now. So that shouldn't be a problem. You're kind to say such things about me. Even though there isn't really any proof that I would be. I like to think I would though.

I wish I was there too, Locke. I want to see everything. I want to see you.

You'll have to tell me what those things are. I can't say I'm not intrigued. I don't have many jokes to make about the gods, but I'll try to think of some before I come to see you. Please do your best not to be struck down by the gods before I manage to make it there. Please keep sending candies and I'll do my best to try and find something to pass the time.

So he does have manners. Good to know.

Sincerely,

Mae

PS. I'm glad you like the blanket. I made it myself.

PSS. It smells like you. Thank you for sending it.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
Locke - by Maeve - 04-01-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-03-2021, 11:57 PM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 12:27 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-04-2021, 02:56 AM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 03:31 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-05-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-06-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-06-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-06-2021, 03:22 AM