Locke
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

My Dearest Locke,

I promise that as soon as I get things sorted I'll come to see you. Cross my heart. There is nothing more that I want right now. I guess I was too distracted by other things to notice the smell. That's what gets you through the night? Nothing else? Don't lie, Locke. You're a little depraved. Lucky for you I kind of like it. I like you.

I'm not so sure you're right about that. I am a lot. I wat a lot of things. I want a home, a family, someone who loves me. I'm not asking you to give that all to me now. I'm not even asking it from you in the future. Unless you maybe want that too, but I don't know what you want and I'm not sure you even know what you want. Besides what you've already done. You don't need to tell me. You don't need to say anything one way or the other. I just want to be honest because I'm tired of reducing myself to make other people happy. I want you to be honest with me too. Even if you think it'll hurt my feelings.

I'm glad too. It serves as a good distraction. He and I are friends. It's nothing more than that, though. He loves Nate so much. I don't think I've ever seen someone so desperately in love. I'm admittedly jealous of it. He deserves it, though. Deserves to be happy. Oh, I told him I'd ask you for some recipes. He's learning to cook because Nate used to do a lot of it. All of it. So anything that you could share I'd be glad to pass on.

If you really want to know about my sexual endeavors I'll tell you all about them. There haven't been that many outside of him. I don't think it's a secret that he had a wife too, but I would appreciate whatever discretion when it comes to him. Too many people would be happy to twist anything they hear about him. I didn't realize that qualified. I like taking care of people. I like taking care of you.

You better. I'm going to ask you when I see you and you better have an answer for me. Thank you for the book. I've only read the first couple of chapters, but it seems promising so far. I'll let you know how well the sex is written. I'm sure you're dying to know. I'd like to go to the library with you when I come to visit.

I believe you. You'll have to show them to me next time I see you.

Sincerely yours,

Mae

PS. I loved the fabrics. Especially the purple one. I'll have to make a pretty dress to wear for you. As always, thank you for the candy. I think about you every time I have some.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
Locke - by Maeve - 04-01-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-03-2021, 11:57 PM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 12:27 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-04-2021, 02:56 AM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 03:31 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-05-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-06-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-06-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-06-2021, 03:22 AM