[Seasonal Event] left a nod over sleeping waves
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

S A M U E L

"...I..I guess, but you might get a cold." He shrugged. There wasn't much romance in a snotty nose, he thought, so the risk was rather silly. While she was not at all exposed indecently, Sam still averted his eyes from her bare feet and appeared to be rather embarrassed.

"Samuel. My..my n-name is Samuel. And um...I'm going to try. I've never done it before. So...I-it might not work out." He didn't want her to expect any kind of expertise from him, because he was likely going to embarrass himself. He wasn't even sure if there were any fish in the lake. Before his upgrade he would have just put his head in and looked, not feeling the cold of the water or the sting on his eyes, but now it was a concern.

Slowly he turned back to the water and knelt by the edge, trying to watch for any movement. "...It doesn't...c-come naturally to me. To hurt things." He mumbled, more to himself than to Melita, trying to comfort his own guilty conscience as he saw a flicker of a scale. Sam raised up the stick in his hand but did not move, frozen with his arm up.

I AM THE OCEAN CLAWING AT YOUR MOON

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] left a nod over sleeping waves - by Samuel - 02-02-2019, 04:12 PM