[Seasonal Event] left a nod over sleeping waves
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

S A M U E L

"..Hmm. I...I see." Sam said, trying to think about what kind of survival would require him to learn such things. He had always known a life of relative material luxury, comfy chairs and warm meals put on a table before him (and by the time he'd lived by himself, no meals required).

The fish wasn't for him, after all, so he didn't mind too much how it would smell. As long as Jigano was able to eat it that was all that mattered. If Jigano couldn't come he supposed he would just have to throw it away, or maybe store it somewhere where it couldn't be smelled. The downside of his new upgrade was that unpleasant sensations were that much more too, so he couldn't sit with a house full of fish for ages.

"Thank y-you. For doing it. Ma...maybe one more? It's f-for my friend. For L..longnight. Because I d-don't eat." He hoped she might be familiar with the Ascended so he didn't have to explain further.

I AM THE OCEAN CLAWING AT YOUR MOON

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] left a nod over sleeping waves - by Samuel - 02-13-2019, 12:43 PM