in these wild, wild woods
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Well... I hope that you can rest easy now, knowing that I've got the trees to keep me safe. And you, and Felix," Vai says with a wink, adding a much more acceptable amount of honey to her tea and giving it a slow sip, savouring the sweetness. "I think I would have liked her as well. And between us, I'd be surprised if you ever ended up married at all. I don't recall properly vetoing Ronin when you two first got together. You will have to remind me to give him a good talking to, the next time I have a chance."

Smiling around her teacup, she can also hear the very animated game going on outside. "Wicker Woman sap, mm? Don't you end up hallucinating, now," she murmurs. "It would be my pleasure to take care of him, though. If you can find him - I think he's making it clear that you won't be successful." Vai grins, her cheeks flushed with that one sentiment; that she has a grandson to take care of.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the lullaby
walk me home in the dead of night
"Well, I think that is probably because I asked him to marry me while he was heavily concussed." The alchemist points out with a crooked smile. "If anything, I suppose I should have asked you if it was alright to marry him." With a graceless shrug, Remi beams up at the witch, clearly ready for whatever talking to he should have had years ago.

"This will be our...fourth? time gathering sap from one and we have been fairly lucky so far." Remi grins, not seeming too worried should their luck run out. Rising from the floor, Remi laces his fingers together and presses them outwards causing his knuckles to crack. "Oh, I have my ways." He says with a sinister bob of his brows.
because i can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Oh, I have no issue with you marrying him," Vai says with a cheeky grin. "Whether he has my permission to marry you? I'll be having a little chat with our Star, the second I get a chance." She sips at her tea again, feeling much warmer and more positive after a visit from her favourite adopted son. Gathering everything together, Vai rises to her feet as well and sets everything down on the stove and the countertop.

Snorting, she tilts her head at him. "Fourth time or fortieth time, be careful," she cautions, reaching out to nudge him with her elbow - and again, at the sinister look on his face. "Well you and your ways can go back out and fetch your husband and son. If it's all the same to you, I'll be changing out of these wet clothes before I take on babysitting duty."

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the lullaby
walk me home in the dead of night
"Okay well, I very much enjoy being married to him." Remi says with an equally cheeky grin. "So don't send him home with too many wounds to lick." Had it been anyone other than Vai, that comment would have been followed up by a rather suggestive, or do.

Nodding dutifully, Remi reaches out to wrap his arms around the witch. Wet or not, her warmth still permeates through him in a way he hadn't realized how much he'd missed. "I'm glad you are back." He whispers against the dark wildness of her own hair, having dried equally chaotically as his own.

Slipping into his shoes, as Remi opens the door, enough of him shifts to emit a loud roar into the Wildwood. There is a brief beat of utter silence, before Mateo cackles anew. "No using your sniffer! That's cheating!"

~FIN
because i can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.