break the silence
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
anyway, you say you're too busy
saving everybody else to save yourself
A scoff leaves Sunjata when Deimos talks of learning from his mistakes. “Good for you, then.” He’d pair it with an eye roll if he wanted to dare to take his eyes off the Sword. As for the rest of it? He chews at the inside of his ruined cheek until he can nearly taste iron on his lungs, watching him intently — a predator to a predator with the creatures that lined both of their skins. “Does she know which side you’ve picked?” He asks instead, wondering if it was a conversation or a realization that they’d likely find themselves on opposite sides, because Sunjata’s under the assumption that Deimos was going to fight for the Old Gods if his marriage to Amalia and her piety was any indication.

He tries to remain calm, to smooth his thundering heartbeat, until Deimos speaks up again. “Don’t you dare offer your sympathies for that.” He snaps suddenly. He didn’t want to hear apologies for his father or for the Remi murder, and inwardly he breaks further at the realization that Hotaru must have told him. “You do not get to pretend you know how I can better myself. I am surviving the best I can, no thanks to you.” His teeth click again as he stares at Deimos. “You know, Peter and Adam don’t blame me for what happened with the dragon. I blamed myself. You blamed me. You and Amalia and everyone else, too. And I have tried to atone for it for years.” Muscles feather in his jaw. “And you know what else? It took me months to get my mind back after the lightning rod incident, where I should have died. Don’t try to pretend you could handle it better. Don’t sit there and tell me how you could have done it better.

He takes a sharp inhale, shakes his head, feels the armored plates of the dragon shift begin to crawl along his arms and neck again. “I think you should leave.” He manages, once he’s finally tasting blood on his tongue.
and you don't want no help, oh well
that's the story to tell
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
break the silence - by Deimos - 04-03-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: break the silence - by Sunjata - 04-03-2021, 10:57 PM
RE: break the silence - by Deimos - 04-03-2021, 11:33 PM
RE: break the silence - by Sunjata - 04-03-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: break the silence - by Deimos - 04-04-2021, 10:50 AM
RE: break the silence - by Sunjata - 04-04-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: break the silence - by Deimos - 04-04-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: break the silence - by Sunjata - 04-04-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: break the silence - by Deimos - 04-04-2021, 10:57 PM
RE: break the silence - by Sunjata - 04-05-2021, 05:24 AM
RE: break the silence - by Deimos - 04-05-2021, 10:40 AM