the wolves are watching
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
first off, you should know, that my light's on but i ain't home
A sound of consideration leaves his lips as he indulges her words a bit more, a crooked smirk forming on his face. “Yes, I suppose we would have to test it more than once.” He muses a bit thoughtfully, before his gaze continues to scan her face. He only averts it when she speaks of Kamaria taking after him in that regard, a quiet sound of amusement passing through him as he huffs a sound of a laugh. “I suppose she does.” A thought occurs to him as he leans forward to grab a biscuit for himself. “Perhaps that will be her moniker. Kamaria the Hurricane.

He finishes the biscuit as well as downs the rest of the tea before he’s setting it on the table and leaning back against the couch again, keeping his arm around the back of it where she sits. His gaze finds her face again, the small offering there made with surprising ease, and Sunjata nods his head in agreement. “I never learned how to cook. Nate’s tried teaching me a few times but I tend to make a mess of things.” Unsurprisingly. “I had hoped to learn how to make something decent, if only to show it to him when he returns.” Another part of Sunjata learning to try, of him trying to settle down.

For the most part though, his gaze lands back at her, his hand slipping over to run a finger along the pearls on her neck before his hand drops on her shoulder again. “We’re working on it. I have a sitter with her right now so I could take care of business in Haulani. I’m not sure she’s quite understood that I’m the Governor and all the things I have to do day by day.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

That smirk shows back up and warmth swirls in her belly to mix with the tea that's settled there. Her head tilts towards him as she cups her tea in her hands as she meets his gaze, "If we were to be thorough it's the only thing to do." Maeve hums softly, taking one more sip of her tea and finishing off the cup. She leans forward to place her own teacup on the tray before leaning back to return to her lounging position. "Mmm... The Hurricane and the Flood. What a duo." Maeve replies with a grin before she becomes pensive, arching a brow, "I wonder what my moniker would be if I were to ever get one. Have any thoughts to offer on that, dear Flood?"

Maeve meets his gaze, verdant green eyes shining as she leans her head against her fist, bracing her elbow on the back of the couch near his. "I'm sure you can manage to learn something. I have no doubt that you're capable." She hums, head tilting to the side as she looks at him from beneath her lashes. "If anything, just practice one thing over and over until you finally get it right." It's sweet how hard he's trying and she's really proud of him for it. Truly. In the short time that she's known him she's already seeing the improvements.

Her thoughts come to a halt when his fingers brush against her neck, teasing along the string of pearls he gifted her before his hand settles on her shoulder. Maeve licks her lips, her bottom lip catching between her teeth as she leans a bit closer to him with the gentle guidance of his hand on her shoulder. "Perhaps you should take her around one day. Once you feel it's safe to do so. I'm sure she would love to see everything."
I admit that I'm a little messed up
but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
That it is.” Sunjata agrees with a bit of a chime, a hum of amusement that slips from his throat as well, blossoms into something akin to a laugh at the monikers between Kamaria and him. “What a team.” He remarks coolly, until she speaks again on her own and his gaze turns playful and mischevious. “Hmm, well, I imagine should the research point to it… Maeve the Lavender.” Here he winks to her, leaning back to settle in his seat as his fingers reach over to run along her necklace.

Practicing is certainly in my vocabulary.” He muses, not missing the way she pauses, the way her lip catches between her teeth. He rests his hand on her shoulder, his thumb rising along it gently in a smooth and soft stroke. “Perhaps when she’s older. For now, though, she’s constantly talking about how she used to eat stars for breakfast.” His gaze lingers on his hand where it sits momentarily, before the steel lift to her face again.

He’s silent for a moment longer, however, regarding her casually. “For now, though, seeing as I have help and someone watching her, I figured I could take as long as I liked checking in on everything.” Nevermind the fact the sitter had basically ushered him out, to take a break, that they had it all covered. Perhaps in his time here checking in with Maeve he might also indulge in what her business had to offer. Perhaps he’d be made lighter with it.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

She likes the sound of his laugh. How it rumbles through him deep and rich. Maeve's smirk grows and she licks her lips, arching a brow at his comment on her possible moniker. "The Lavender, hm? Perhaps it's fitting. You'll just have to find out yourself." She purrs even as her cheeks flush prettily and the light that had dimmed earlier seems to be flaring back to life under his attention. Her head tilts just slightly as his thumb brushes across her skin, the movement meant to expose more of her throat to his touch.

It makes her laugh. The little comment about eating stars for breakfast and even though she knows it's true the idea of it is definitely something to bring a smile to her lips. "Stars for breakfast? My.. How could you compete with that?" Maeve smiles, shifting a bit closer to him as he continues to trail his fingers over the sensitive skin of her throat, encouraging the flush that was on her cheeks to travel down the column of her neck. She lets her free hand settle on his knee, resting there lightly and letting her own thumb brush across his knee.

Her brow arches, the smile on her lips shifting to something more mischievous as he reveals that bit of information. "Checking in on everything? Was I last on your list?" Maeve murmurs, inching a bit closer to him, encroaching on his space and she knows he's welcoming it. Welcoming her. Anticipation bubbles up in her belly as she waits for his confirmation, unsure if they were at a point where touch was welcome. Kisses expected and wanted. She would like to know where that boundary was so she could toe that line with him.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
That I will.” He assures her with an ease he hasn’t had in some time. His hand continues it’s idle stroking along the column of her neck as she offers it up, his gaze darting between her skin and her gaze. At the mention of competing against stars for breakfast, though, he can’t help the grin that spreads — something fanged and bright. “I can’t. That’s the most difficult part.” He offers her as that grin turns a bit crooked, before he’s shaking his head with another light huff of laughter.

His thumb continues its strokes as he now glances to the hand on his knee, something soft and gentle as she mimics the light brushing he gives her back into himself. She inches closer and his hand moves to drift along her shoulder, along faded bruises, before he’s lifting his fingers up to tangle in her hair lightly, shifting just a bit closer to her. His other hand comes up to rest on her own knee, his gaze focused on her face and the flush as he does so.

Of course you were.” He hums to her in a light rumble. “Even more so now, given the fact that it seems as though you could use a distraction as much as I did the other day.” A dark brow raises, his grin turning into a smirk. “Perhaps we could test the first half of that theory?
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Maeve spots his fangs and that's the first hint that she has to tell the mood is shifting. Images of their last night together flash through her head, the feeling of those same fangs pressing into her skin as he had his way with her. Her breath picks up, becoming a touch more shallow as her heart starts to beat faster in her chest. It seems he knows just what buttons to push. Even as he laughs he already has her straining for his next touch. For his voice and his gaze on her. "Have you showed her the wonders of chocolate chip pancakes? Surely that would put stars to shame..." Maeve murmurs, offering up a possible solution to a problem she's not majorly concerned with at the moment.

Not when he runs his fingers into her hair, curling them at the nape of her neck as if to guide her closer to him and she goes willingly. Oh so willingly. Maeve licks her lips, leaning forward as her eyes dip down to his lips, already longing to taste them again. His hand finds her bare knee, resting there lightly much like her own hand rests on his. She's not dressed up this time. Instead she might as well be in pajamas. A thin camisole and a pair of matching shorts, a light sweater over top of them and her feet are bare. Goosebumps rise across her skin as his thumb brushes over her skin, sparking heat in her belly.

Maeve arches a brow to match him, humming softly as she looks up at him from beneath her lashes, "Well don't I feel special. A personal visit from the Governor of Torchline himself." She teases, voice already beginning to pitch up into something a touch breathy. Her lips form a soft smirk and she drops her gaze almost demurely before she's raising her chin again, angling herself closer for a kiss. "We could... I wouldn't be opposed at all. We could test that among other things." Not that they really have other things to test, but there is a lot they could do. So much they could do and she's more than happy to explore all of them with him.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
That’s a bold assumption of you to assume I can even make chocolate chip pancakes.” He quips back with a quiet laugh, an easy coolness overcoming him as he regards her, as he knows what affect he’s giving her. She drifts closer and he easily makes the space for her, his thumb continuing its idle stroke along her bare knee as well as her neck. And when she speaks next, Sunjata can’t help that crooked smirk from forming again.

He considers her a brief moment before he shakes his head. “Well, there was a Notice Board post if I recall correctly.” Another playful challenge given to the Madame, until she’s angling herself just so, her chin tilting up and Sunjata hovers closer, a breath away from her lips. “Among other things, hm?” He questions, leaning in just enough to press the ghost of a kiss against her lips before he’s pulling away a fraction more.

The hand that strokes along her neck shifts to slip beneath the camisole, to run his fingers up and down her spine while his hand at her knee slips over and begins to trail up along the outside of her thigh. “Are we planning to start on the couch again, or?
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

If Maeve wasn't already so distracted by him then she might have laughed. She definitely would have teased him. Except she is completely distracted by his touch, the heat coming off of his body, and that smirk she's already growing so fond of. She licks her lips, waiting with baited breath for him to close the distance, but then he's mentioning the notice board and her cheeks flush further. "Truth be told I wasn't actually expecting you to read it." Maeve huffs, lips tugging up into a faint smile as he maintains that last bit of space between them. "Yes... Plenty of positions we've yet to try, dear Flood." She murmurs, lips brushing against his before she's accepting his kiss and already leaning forward for more.

He puts space between them, fingers teasing across her skin, tracing the notches of her spine and teasing along her thigh. Maeve laughs softly, her free hand slipping up his chest to curl at his neck, "I have a bed... A perfectly good one. Plenty of space for you and me in it." She hums, dipping forward to initiate a kiss of her own, giving herself a brief taste of his lips. "Unless you have an affinity for couches. Otherwise I suppose we could stay here."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A hum of a laugh leaves him, his brow raising curiously. “And why is that?” Of course he looks at the Notice Board, especially given the most recent shit stirring that went on it. But he’s nearly closed the distance now, playful and content, unable to keep himself from pretending to be surprised when she suggests the positions to try. He leans down into the kiss, the ghost of it, before he’s pulling away again to let his hands roam across her skin.

She mentions a bed and he hums something in response as she leans up to press her lips to his, Sunjata giving in finally and giving into it a fraction more. But then she’s pulling away and Sunjata huffs a quiet laugh with a slight shake of his head. “No, not particularly. I’m a bit too tall for most couches.” He flashes her a wink, before he’s shifting slightly, moving to stand and slipping his arms under her to lift her with ease, in order to move her toward the bed.

Once there, he lets her down gently, fingers tugging at her clothes as he leans forward to capture her lips again.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

It's a great question. Why hadn't she expected him to read it? Perhaps because he didn't seem overly concerned with the things that went on at the Halenani. Mostly because it was never a place he was welcome at before. Never had a reason to visit until he found himself tangled up with Maeve. "Because I didn't actually believe you to be curious about the services we offer." She finally murmurs, fingers running into his still damp hair, nails scratching lightly across his scalp. His own hands continue their exploration, not bothering to keep his touches light. Instead they're eager as his palms slide over her body, drawing her closer to him with each touch.

Maeve almost hates the break the kiss. Especially when she feels him finally give in, letting go of that carefully held control, but she does to propose they find home in her bed as opposed to the couch. "You definitely won't fit this one. You mountain of a man." She teases, a laugh bubbling up in her throat as he suddenly scoops her up with ease. Her arms go around his neck, holding onto him as he makes the short trek to the bed in question. With a gentleness she's growing to expect from him, he sets her down, fingers twisting into the front of her camisole to draw her forward.

She goes easily, her own hands grasping at the front of his damp shirt and tugging him into her as her lips find his. The kiss is sweet, having not quite edged into heated desperation and she savors is. With a sigh her lips part, urging him to deepen the kiss as her body strains to mold itself against his. Her lungs eventually start to burn, urging her to breathe, telling her to take her lips away from his, but she fights it as long as she can. Instead drawing shallow breaths through her nose while she continues to kiss him, letting her tongue brush along side his, tasting the tea and biscuits they shared together earlier. Finally she breaks the kiss, already panting as a pretty flush colors her cheeks, "Is it too bold to say I missed you?" Maeve murmurs as her eyes flutter open to meet his, pupils already blown wide to swallow the gentle green of her eyes.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Of course I’m curious about what goes on in my region.” He murmurs with a matter of fact tone, smirking lightly as he leans into her touch. But he dives in for a chaste kiss, pulling away to inform her just how much he wouldn’t fit on this couch, before he’s moving and scooping her up to bring her to the bed. She doesn’t let him go far and he doesn’t mind, leaning back down toward her to capture her lips with his own, to deepen it for a time, before their lungs burn and they have to part.

His hand continues its idle tracing, idle strokes, scanning her face as she offers an inquiry that has him humming a soft laugh. “Perhaps a bit, but I won’t tell.” He teases her lightly, moving back a fraction to run his hands down her sides to the hem of her shirt, tugging it up and up until he manages to get it off, dropping it into a heap on the floor. He surges for her lips again, another quietly devouring kiss as his hands dance across her skin to the waistband of her shorts, dipping his fingers within them to begin to tug those off too.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

A breathy giggle pushes past her lips and she tries not to squirm as his hand runs over her skin, "Our little secret then." She purrs before she's lifting her arms for him to tug the camisole off of her completely. The scrap of fabric finds a new home on the floor and his lips find hers once more. Maeve arches against him, greedy to feel him over her, but she makes a soft sound of protest when his still wet shirt presses against her instead. Her own fingers trail down his back until she's able to curl them into the hem of his shirt and tug it off so it can join hers on the floor.

Her hips lift so he can discard her shorts easily and in moments she's bare beneath him. Maeve's lips trail over his jaw and down his throat, teeth finding purchase against his pulse with a soft hum. Even with the chill of the storm clinging to him, he's a furnace against her skin. Heat she happily welcomes to sink into her bones as her own hands run over his sides, down to grip at his hips to draw him into her as her thighs spread to cradle him. She can feel him already beginning to grow hard in his pants and a soft hum pushes past her lips, "Someone's happy to see me." Maeve coos, making her way back towards his lips, eagerly claiming them again.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Our little secret, indeed. He manages to slide her shirt off, breaking the kiss as much as he doesn’t wish to, in order to discard the fabric. Her hands roam along him as well, over a damp shirt that she rugs at to remove and he has no problems allowing her that as well. All scars and tattoos on display, he hums in quiet content as she lifts her hips so he can slide her shorts off, running both hands along the insides of her thighs. She pulls him closer, spreading her legs wider, and Sunjata murmurs a quiet sound of content with the trek her teeth take, indeed growing harder with her actions.

At her comment, though, his smirk shifts to something feline and coy, before she’s capturing his lips again. He presses in against her briefly, before he’s pulling away again, trailing his kiss down the side of her neck, to her collarbone. “I have to wait until my research is done, remember?” He purrs against her skin, trailing his kisses lower toward her breast, his tongue shifting into that forked shape again to curl around the barbel he finds.

His hand trails up along the inside of her thigh again, up toward the apex, a taunting motion that’s nearly close enough for his knuckles to brush her before it descends along her thigh again in a gentle path.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Each sound she draws from him is like music to her ears and she tucks them all away greedily to recall later. Maeve's hands eagerly run over his skin, tracing over ink and scars that she's coming to know intimately. It's easy to forget the troubles beyond this door with him covering her with his body. With his hungry lips and even greedier hands here to whisk her away until nothing beyond them matters. Until it's just their bodies and the sounds of their pleasure. She wants to forget too. About the monsoons, the flooding, the uncertainty surrounding her life. All of it. She just wants to exist here with him. Something he seems more than willing to indulge.

The brief press of his hips earns him a soft hitch of breath, a shiver rolling through her at the barely their friction the movement provides. He pulls away before she has a chance to truly enjoy it and if it weren't for his lips still blazing a path down her throat, brushing across the pearls that have warmed from her skin, she'd likely protest. As it were, she's content to let him have his way, laying bare beneath him save for that black string of pearls draped around her neck. A moan slips past her lips as his forked tongue curls around her piercing, teasing the sensitive bud as she arches to offer herself to him. "Right... Your research. Don't think I'm letting you go after you're done." She sighs, eyes fluttering shut as one of her hands finds his head, fingers slipping into his still damp curls.

Her thighs spread for him as calloused palms set a path up the inside of them, teasing over delicate flesh. It was one of the few places he hadn't left bruises, saving them for her hips instead, but she thinks that will change today. Maeve huffs as he denies her his touch, lips parting with her breaths while her hips shift invitingly beneath him. They didn't get to do this last time. The couch not giving them room to spread out and by the time they made it to the office there were other more pressing things to handle. Now though? Now they have all the time they could want and Maeve is going to take advantage of it fully.