the wolves are watching
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
first off, you should know, that my light's on but i ain't home
He doesn’t know yet what awaits him either. And so he’s content to simply be in this moment with her, relishing in the way she moves against him, in the way she presses herself to mold to him. There’s a hint of appreciation for her as well, hidden among the smoldering steel. She leans in for a kiss and he melts into her, talon tips scraping along her skin as his fingers tighten in her hair. But then she’s moving down, along scars and tattoos and he lifts one hand from her to tuck it behind his head, watching her slow descent with that same smolder.

He makes room for her to perch between his legs, his hips rising a bit to help her lower them, breathing in a sigh of relief as he’s freed from the restraint of his pants after all, and the hand in her hair remains to playfully twirl a bit of the curls through ebony fingertips. A feline smirk crosses his face as he watches her, as he settles in. “I did like it. Very much.” He assures her with a wink, humming a breathy laugh before he’s running a claw against the skin of her neck. “You’re going to let me this time?” He smirks to her, relishing in the idea of it.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

She sees it in his eyes. The appreciation swimming in that smoldering steel that makes up his irises as he watches her slide down his body with ease. Finally she settles between his legs, tugging down his pants when he lifts his hips before she's moving to get his shoes off too. Can't have him getting caught up in his clothes. Maeve presses up into his hand like cat getting scratched behind their ears. Her lips curl into a sly smirk, looking up at him from beneath her lashes, "Oh I know... Liked it so much your legs shook with it." Maeve purrs, craning her neck so his talon can tease along the sensitive skin before catching on the pearl necklace still around her neck.

"I'm going to let you this time, beastie. I want to taste you too." She dips down even as his claw stay hooked on her necklace, nuzzling against the underside of his length before her tongue darts out to lick at the underside of his glans. Maeve finally brings up a hand, fingers wrapping around the base of his cock to hold him steady so she can repeat it again. This time running the flat of her tongue along the length of him before swirling around the tip. Her hand moves over him slowly, stroking up an down once, continuing to tease him.
I admit that I'm a little messed up
but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He’s careful with the pearls, not wanting to break them (as if it mattered much if he did, they could be easily restrung), but a part of him appreciates the idea that it’s the only thing she’s wearing, so stark against her pale throat. So he’s gentle where he can be as she works to remove the rest of the clothes. He helps where he can, before she manages it and settles directly back where he wants her. “They did.” It’s a confirming rumble, lips parting to speak before he’s cut off with an inhale of breath, instinctively drawn as she taunts him with a swipe of her tongue against his length.

The claw at her neck tenses, snagged on the pearl necklace as a shiver rolls down his spine. “I won’t stop you.” He manages to purr through the shudder of his body. She taunts him, teases him with her idle strokes and warm tongue, and he tries his best to simply let her indulge, let her draw it out, but it keeps his legs tense and his cock twitches against her hold on him, as he tries to rein himself in a bit more as well, trying to let her have her fun just as he had his own.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

The pearls strain against her throat, drawn taut with the claw that hooks there, threatening to snap the delicate strand in two. Maeve flicks her eyes up to him, watching the shudder wrack through his body and his thighs tense on either side of her. Her free hand comes up to his hip, gripping gently and letting her thumb rub soothing circles against the jut of his bone there. He's so worked up already. So desperate beneath her as she swirls her tongue around the tip of his cock, letting it dip to collect the beading of precum there. Maeve hums, pressing her lips to the head as if she's simply kissing his lips instead of his dick. "Oh I know you won't, beastie..."

Her hand keeps up that slow pace with her hand, up and down along his shaft before she finally lets him slip over her tongue, into the heat of her waiting mouth. Her tongue presses to the underside of his length, starting to swallow him down slowly. Only letting him slip a couple of inches into the wet heat of her mouth before she draws back to start all over again. Maeve does this once, twice, three times before she lets her mouth slip off of him with a soft pop. Her hand picks up the pace, thumb coming up to swipe over the spit slicked tip as she grins up at him.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Her hand rises to rub gentle circles at the hut of his hip, and it only relaxes him some, given the fact that she’s swirling her tongue around the tip of his cock, drawing a sharp breath from him as she presses a kiss soon after. He can’t quite find it in him to respond to her own response, but he does find his claw unhooking from the pearls, to push his hand into her hair, his hips shuddering slightly in their attempt to press against her despite how she keeps him down.

And finally, with a growl that slips from his lips, she takes him into her mouth, the warmth of her so shocking that he can’t help the brief tremble that courses through him. But she doesn’t take all of him, just a few inches before she retreats and his fingers tighten in her hair, another sharp inhale taken. “Fuck, Maeve—” He trails off after he hears and feels the pop of her lips as her mouth slips off of him. Her hand is there, though, and he can’t help the press against her as he thrusts into her hand, back arching a fraction. That tether draws right before loosening again so much that the muscles feather in his jaw, that he can’t help the shuddering breath he takes.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

His fingers tighten in her hair to the point of almost pain and she shivers, eyes fluttering closed for just a moment as the sensation runs through her. Maeve opens her eyes to look back up at him as his hips press into her hand, trying to draw himself closer to the edge. She doesn't let him get far. Her grip loosens and the smirk that finds it way to her lips is positively wicked. "Yes, Jata? Something you want to say?" Maeve coos sweetly. As if she isn't driving him towards the brink only to keep him from falling over the edge for her. Maeve bends forward, licking another stripe along the underside of his cock as her wrist twists on the upstroke. "Use your words for me, beastie." She murmurs before her tongue swirls around the tip again before she's drawing him back into her mouth.

This time she doesn't just take him a few inches. No, she relaxes her jaw as he slips over her tongue towards the back of her throat. Even with his size, he slides over her tongue with ease, bumping the back of her throat. Maeve only pauses for a moment, drawing in a breath through her nose before she's pressing forward again. Her throat flutters around him, convulsing for a moment as she adjusts the the intrusion. Maeve lets him savor it for a moment, holding there for him so he can press into the wet heat of her mouth before she pulls back. With practiced ease her tongue presses to the underside of his cock while she draws back, spit slicking his shaft and her hand returns to stroke him as she bobs her head.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Mm,” He begins, his gaze focused on her with an intensity in his smoldering steel. But he doesn’t get far because she’s bending again and that wicked tongue of hers runs along the sensitive underside of his cock. Another shiver runs down his spine, his fingers relax in her hair, and shifts back into fingers where he can run his fingertips along her pearls as she offers him an instruction before he even has a chance to fully use said words when her mouth is on his cock again. His head tilts back when she takes him deeper, when he can feel the push of her throat around his length, the warmth of her mouth holding such promise that it draws that tether tight again. But she holds him there, a moan slipping from his throat as his hips hitch, as his cock twitches under the attention.

She begins to pull away, however, and it’s a slow almost agonizing process for him as his blunt fingernails dig into her skin above the pearls, as his thumb rises to press against her cheekbone, in rough distracted strokes. His hips press against both her hands and lips, short and shallow thrusts that drive him closer and closer, before he manages to find his words again through the sharp breaths and growling groans that leave him. “I would like…” He trails off with a panting breath. “Nothing more than to properly bury myself in you, Maeve.” He growls out, his heavy horned head lifting again to watch her take him again and again.

His fingers rise to tug and tighten in her hair again, to pull at the curls as his thighs begin to tremble with the taut bowstring of his release, wondering if she plans on continuing to play him until he does — or if she’ll wait it out again, let it simmer before bringing him near to the edge again. “You are gorgeous.” He purrs, breathily. He loves how into it she gets, how she seems content with taking the reins and giving them back at any moment, smug and catlike in the way she chases his orgasm closer and closer.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

She's being cruel. Utterly cruel. He makes it so easy with the way he gives in to her and she just can't help playing a little bit. Maeve keeps her eyes trained on him, watching as he struggles to do what she asks. As he tries desperately to find words, but can't think past the sensation of his cock in her mouth. Not that she blames him. It would be hard for anyone. Maeve hums softly, the vibrations running up his length as his nails dig lightly into the skin of her throat. His thumb brushes across her cheek and she's not sure if it's encouragement or a silent plea to keep going. Except he's talking and she has to answer him. It's only fair. Especially when he makes his wants so clearly known and compliments her in the process. Maeve swirls her tongue around the tip of his cock one more time before she's drawing her mouth off of him again.

The hand that's on his hip runs down his thigh, squeezing gently as they tense and flex on either side of her. She shushes him gently, a sweet smile curling on her lips, "And you will, beastie. I already told you how things are going to go. You're going to finish in my mouth and after you've had a moment to recover you can fuck me." Maeve coos, pumping her hand along his length lightly to keep him at that edge, but not letting him fall over it just yet. She bends, pressing a kiss to his inner thigh before sucking a mark there to match the one he left on her.

Finally the Madame decides to have mercy on him. Her mouth finds his length again and she swallows him down to the root in one go before setting a lazy rhythm. A gentle up and down of her head while her hands run over his thighs, occasionally squeezing or brushing her thumbs over his skin in a way meant to soothe. She doesn't stop until he finally falls apart for her.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
That bowstring within him tightens so close, that when she pulls away to answer him he can’t help but to growl his frustration, focused on the fact that she’s toying with him at this point. Her wicked lips and tongue toying and playing with him in all the ways he both loves and hates. His fingers tighten along her shoulder, slipping into her hair, tugging slightly when she finally gives into him, promises exactly what she had before, he finds himself shivering and shuddering beneath her.

A hum and a shudder leave him when her lips leave a matching mark on his inner thigh, right beside the scar of a gunshot wound from Korofi, though he pays that little mind. Because then she’s welcoming him into the warm heat of her mouth, taking all of his cock in an easy swallow and he shudders. ”Fuck—” His breath hitches, his hips shifting a bit beneath the confines of her hands to help her along despite the fact she can do it beautifully on her own. He chases that tipping point. Chases it.

Growls and groans color the air, sure she can tell how tense he becomes as it arrives, though he does let her know with the clench of his hand at her shoulder and tug of her hair, and when that taut tether snaps, it snaps. He shudders again, cock trembling as he tips over that edge hard as he spills into her mouth exactly as she had promised him. His chest heaves, limbs numbing, mind blanking, trying his best to suck down breaths.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

There is a sort of satisfaction that blooms in her chest with the knowledge that she holds this much control over him. That she's the one he trusts to take him to that edge and beyond. Even with his growing frustrations at her teasing Sunjata still gives in to her and Maeve revels in it. Her eyes don't leave him as she watches him shudder and squirm for her. As growls and hisses fill the air, his hands grasping at her almost desperately while she has her wicked way with him. Only when he warns her that he's about to fall over that edge does Maeve finally ease up. She draws back enough that she can swallow him down, eyes fluttering shut as a flush settles high on her cheeks at the sensation of him covering her tongue. Only when he finally stops twitching, nothing left to give her at this time, does she draw back.

Her tongue gently runs over his tip, collecting the last remnants of his release before she's trailing kisses back up his body. Tender presses of lips across scars and tattoos before she's finally level with his face again. A smile finds its way to her reddened lips, a mischievous glint in her eyes as her fingers brush through his hair, teasing along the base of one of his horns. "That was worth it, wasn't it?" Maeve murmurs, voice a touch raspy from the abuse of her throat, but she doesn't seem to mind. The smaller woman drapes herself across his chest, rising up and down with his greedy breaths as she lays atop him.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
She takes him, all of him, and gods he becomes so needy as she pulls away, quiet huffs leaving him as she barely jostles him before she’s making her way back up to him and his arms move to wrap around her and keep her close. He leans into the hand in his hair, the one that toys with his horn despite the way he shivers with it. She drapes herself atop him, lazily, content, just as a cat would, and Sunjata finds his numb limbs have at least enough spark in them to shift a bit, to pull her with him to roll onto their sides.

He keeps the arm under her, gently stroking along her spine, the other moves up to brush her hair away from her neck, and he leans in to capture her lips in a greedy, needy kiss despite the softness of his hands. The one at her neck toys with the pearls at her neck, before he breaks the kiss with the need for air, moving to bury his face into her neck where he closes his eyes, long lashes brushing against her skin over the pearls. “It was.” He rumbles, hoarse and quiet, but content.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

His arms move to wrap around her, holding her close to him as if she might try to flee the bed now that they've started to take a pause. The Madame has no plans of going anywhere. So she lets him, sighing out a breath as he rolls them onto their sides and her body molds itself against his with ease. Her leg moves to hitch over his hip and the hand in his hair shifts to cup his cheek as he captures her lips in a kiss. It still holds heat as he licks into her mouth, not caring about the taste of himself on her tongue and Maeve opens easily for him. She brushes her thumb along his cheek, drawing him closer until neither of them can last any longer. Now her breaths match his as her breasts push against him with each one she sucks in.

With a gentleness he runs his hands over her body, teasing the string of pearls that rests around her throat and a soft smile settles on her lips. Her head tilts back to allow him better access as he presses his face against her throat, melting into her. Maeve's fingers find his hair, brushing through his curls lightly as she holds him to her body. "Good..." She murmurs, lips placing a light kiss against the top of his head as she noses against his hairline, breathing him in. "I really do love them... The pearls." Maeve informs him softly, that same smile tugging on her lips as her fingers run through his hair absentmindedly.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
His legs tangle with hers while the kiss prolongs, their tongues dancing with one another before they have to part in a share of heavy breaths and the press of skin against skin. Her head tilts back as he buries his face against her neck, the hand at her back running idle strokes along her spine still, featherlight and gentle. “They look good on you.” He murmurs, lips brushing against her skin with the movement as he leans into the touch of her hand in his hair like the cat shift beneath his skin.

In fact, it preens a bit, thick dark fur covering his neck and shoulders, soft to the touch and black and spotted, he nuzzles in a bit closer with a quiet hum, raising his head a bit to press a soft kiss beneath her ear. “Perhaps we can deck you all out? Earrings…” A kiss is pressed to her ear lobe, before he nuzzled his stubbled cheek against her own. “A bracelet…” He suggests, unable to keep the playful smirk from his face.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

His lips brush across her skin as he speaks and she sighs at the feeling, eyes fluttering closed as she basks in his afterglow with him. She likes him like this. So sweet and warm. Still craving her touch and needing her in his arms. It's easy to melt into him and forget the world outside of this place for a while. "Perhaps I should only wear pearls for you from now on. What do you think?" Maeve hums, nails scratching idly at his scalp, feeling him press into her hand like it's the best feeling in the world. The sudden tickle of fur against her arm causes her eyes to flutter and she can't resist letting her fingers brush over this too. She really did have a way of bringing out his shifts.

He nuzzles closer to her and she rubs her cheek back against his, returning the affection easily as they lose themselves to each other in her bed. The storm rages outside, battering her windows, and begging to be let in, but in here it's just them. Their skin, whispered words, and soft touches. Nothing else. She giggles, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth, "You'd just be inviting the gossip at that point, dear Flood. What will all of Torchline think when they find out that Madame is your personal whore?" She teases, turning her head so she can press a kiss against his skin, smiling into him as her nose nuzzles the same spot, breathing in his musk.