out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
love should be as flowers of the weedy sort
Her hand softens around his and she leans into his supportive presence, pouting in disappointment when he says that Nate isn't back yet- won't be until after the storms are over. She glances towards the window, to the sun that shines in, and it's only now that she can hear the heavy drizzle from outside.

He scoops her up into his arms and she sighs, hugging around his shoulder to rest her chin there, finding comfort to ease her worry about Nate - wherever he is, she hopes he's getting better.

Sunjata sets her on the island of the kitchen and she settles in on it, peering down at the ground as her ankles hang over the edge. She hums contentedly, swinging her feet. It takes her a moment but then she realizes the ingredients are already here, right beside her, and her brows raise in surprise. She reaches out to poke the flour, finding it incredibly soft and malleable. "Oh, what is this?" She asks curiously, as she draws a little smiley face on the surface with her finger.

He asks how she slept and she turns her head up toward him, just as he prods her with the spoon. Her body recoils instinctively and she giggles, pushing the spoon away. "Hey!" A mischievous expression darkens her features and suddenly, she picks up the bowl of flour, smirking up at him. It's flung through the air and, consequently, gets all over him. She's surprised by just how much it's able to cover, how it gets simply everywhere.

Tiny hands come up to cover her mouth as she breaks out into laughter, managing to say, "I slept good."
they break through cement and persist
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Kamaria - 04-08-2021, 07:22 PM