out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
The smile blooming on his face in response to her agreement is with ease and lightness, pushing away all thoughts of Nate and when his husband would return, for the Great Flour Disaster this Flowerbirth. He hands her the wooden spoon as he pours more flour in, pulls the recipe over to try and figure out where to start. Pancakes were easy, right? Nate always made them seem so simple.

So he grabs the measuring cups and a new bowl, measuring out the amount of flour they would need to make it before he dumps it into the new bowl, moving around the spoon she wiggles in the flour bowl. “Ooh, strawberries would be good.” He agrees, standing straighter from the bowl as he moves to grab the strawberries, giving one whole one to her (and himself) before he takes a knife to the furthest point away from her and slices into the strawberries.  

I think your mother probably loves pancakes.” He offers her with a smile. Though he doesn’t know. He’s never asked. He’s never thought about asking.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Sunjata - 04-08-2021, 07:58 PM