out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
The distraction is a welcome reprieve as she begins to stir the mixture, Sunjata offering his help when he can. She’s gotten the hang of it quickly, though, and Sunjata moves over to bring the strawberries into the mix once it’s been mixed enough. He doesn’t think it requires anything else, until a slight sudden thought breaks through the rest of his mind tugging. He grabs some spices, some vanilla, some cinnamon, rounding back to her when she asks what happened to his mother after admitting she misses Safrin. He doesn’t blame her for that.

Sunjata moves to sprinkle a bit of the cinnamon in as she stirs, following behind it with vanilla, not knowing how much to add as he tries to eyeball it. “She, uh…” He sets the spices down and finally rests his hand beside her, reaching up to help her stir in the spices. “She died, liefde.” He says quietly, before he’s giving her a quiet, considering look. “But I hope she’s happy where she is.” He truly means every word of it. “And I miss her too just like you miss your mommy.” He tries to lighten the conversation.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Sunjata - 04-08-2021, 10:37 PM