out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
His explanation is done and he adds a bit of butter to the pan according to the recipe, letting it swirl around before it burns and he realizes that the pan is a bit too hot. So he grimaces lightly, cleaning it out and turning it down before he’s peering back at her as she hops down from the counter and comes to his side. He tries to keep an eye on her as she clutches his pants, trying to ensure she doesn’t reach for the stove. “Plucked.” He agrees softly, until he looks down to her and spies the pout.

He can see the shimmer of tears too, though, and he waits for the pan to cool to give her his full attention, moving to kneel beside her to get to her eye level. “I do. They’re just… Not here.” He says softly, smiling to her as if it didn’t matter much to him. “Which is okay. I’m okay with it, liefde.” He assures her, pulling her in for a hug. “You don’t have to worry about it though because your mommy and daddy are here with you.” Safrin might be in the stars but she was here too.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Sunjata - 04-09-2021, 12:07 AM