out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
Her tears leave a slight wet patch in his shirt, but he pays it little mind as he hoists her up. He keeps her close, nestled in against him, a perfect height for her to rest her head against his shoulder and watch him (probably fuck up the pancakes) try to cook the pancakes. The butter begins to melt and Sunjata grabs the ladle, filling it a bit with the batter and moving to pour it into the pan with quite the attentive eye.

The recipe had said wait for bubbles, right? But how many?

She distracts him by her declaration, his head tilting toward her with a gleam of amusement in his gaze. “Ooh. How many extra, liefde?” He halfway croons, a smile tilting up the corner of his lips. “One? Two? Five?” Here he raises a dark eyebrow before his attention returns to the pancakes as the bubbles begin to grow more incessant, and Sunjata suddenly quietly panics at the realization he didn’t grab a spatula to flip it. Fumbling in the drawer again, he pulls one out to try and stick under the pancake to flip while she fiddles at his tattoo.

Her question takes a moment for him to respond, flipping the pancake and watching as it sadly folds over on itself. “Maybe the first one goes to Haai.” He mutters under his breath, before he remembers she’s asked a question. He waits for that side to cook before he looks back to her. “It’s a tattoo, Ria.” He murmurs with a soft smile, not even knowing how to explain it. “I got the feathers back home in Korofi. They were my first ones.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Sunjata - 04-10-2021, 06:33 AM