out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
Five is the most!” He chimes to her with a crooked smile, pulled up on the edge where the scarring sits. But he focuses on trying to flip that one pancake, watching as it breaks apart, unsure how to do it better – but he waits for it to cook as he considers the idea of giving it to Haai when Kamaria suggests her own help. His head tilts toward her, pressing a kiss to her temple. “You’re helping me right here, sweetheart.” He assures her, before he’s slipping the pancake out of the pan and putting it on a separate plate – one for Haai to devour as he goes to pour more batter in to try again.

Her small hands run over the tattoo on his shoulder, the question aired as he focuses on trying to keep that one pancake in a circle. “Mm, no. I can be a bird because your mommy changed me.” He pauses, setting the spatula down to poke at her chest above her heart, gently of course. “In here.” He considers her a moment before he’s trying to explain a tattoo. “A tattoo is just… Like pictures we like that people put in our skin.” He murmurs softly.

Your mommy even gave me a few.” He offers her with a bright smile, before he’s turning back to the pancake, seeing the bubbles, and manages to try and flip this one with far more success than the last one.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Sunjata - 04-12-2021, 05:49 AM