out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
love should be as flowers of the weedy sort
Kamaria watches Sunjata and the Great Pancake Disaster, forgetting their plights from only moments ago as he kisses the top of her head. His assurance is convincing enough for her, for the time being. Her gaze sweeps over the marks on his cheek as they bend to his smiling lips, but it's just another feature to her. The scar looks as normal on him as his hair, or his stubble, or the ink that covers his skin. She knows it's different, but she doesn't realize the cruelty behind its infliction. For all she knows, he was born with it.

Mineral eyes perk up at his answer, that it's not the tattoos that make him shift but her mother who's made that possible. She grins when he touches the spot on her chest above her heart, playfully poking the same spot on his in return. "In there?!" She marvels at this, "How?" Her head quirks to one side, she's dying to know more.

Sunjata's explanation of a tattoo gives her quite a lot of ideas, actually, and she wonders what pictures she might like to have in her own skin. That same astonishment crops up in her expression when he reveals that Safrin gave him some of his tattoos. "You think mommy will give me some?!" She asks with a hopeful tilt of her brows, "I want feathers too! Like you!"
they break through cement and persist
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Kamaria - 04-15-2021, 12:53 AM