out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
They’ve both managed to avoid the panic of a five year old melt down, and for that Sunjata certainly pats himself on the back in his mind as he tries to focus on the pancakes. He gets another one settled in, waits for the bubbles as he explains what the difference between a tattoo is and just how Safrin had changed him. “Well, I went and found her and asked to Attune and she found me and touched my soul and… Next thing I knew I was a bird.” There’s a glittering of amusement in his gaze as he peers back at her, before lifting the spatula to flip that pancake.

It’s much more successful than last time and he waits for the other side of the pancake to cook before he’s pausing to consider her question of tattoos – a bright laugh leaving him as he looks at her in a sideways glance. “Maybe. Not until you’re older though. They’re permanent and they won’t go away.” He pulls that one pancake off and sets it on a plate for her, as he goes to pour another pancake into the pan. “So we have to be sure it’s what we really want before we get t them.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Sunjata - 04-15-2021, 01:52 AM