out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
love should be as flowers of the weedy sort
Kamaria has no qualms about the pancakes, settling on seeing how many they can make, letting him off easy this time. Obviously they could just make more batter, which was very fun, especially the part where she poured flour all over him. If that wasn't apart of the steps before, it is now.

Anyway, she's far more concerned with this tattoo scenario, and she just doesn't get why it has to be so complicated. Why not have wings or feathers like a bird? The spatula goes flying, however, a little too caught up in her own excitement. She quickly lowers her hands and her lips tighten together.

She watches him from where he places her back onto the counter and, feeling bad now, she nods in wide-eyed earnest at his gentle warning. "Okay..." Deciding not to give him such a hard time anymore, she adds on, "Fine. I'll wait until I'm seven-teen," she arches her own brow at him, intentionally copying his expression and making quite a funny face in her effort to. She waggles a finger at him, "But not longer than that!"

At the prompting question he asks her, though, she smiles again. "A bug!?" She laughs, finding this one very silly, "what kind of bugs would we be?"
they break through cement and persist
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Kamaria - 04-18-2021, 07:30 PM