in the smoke of the bridges I've burned
Wessex
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

”Oh. Huh.” Nate nods, wondering if it’s obvious that he’s only cycling through the motions, half-heartedly at best. ”Thats... they’re a bright kid. They’ll figure out something cool.” Nate doesn’t mention that he thinks he might have shattered Azrael’s innocence, doesn’t mention anything else.

Licking his lips, Nate let’s his one eyed gaze fall away, moving towards the speaking squirrels and narrowing. Lips circling into an ‘o’, as if he’s about to whistle, when it seems he thinks better of it, and leans in the direction of the little beasts instead. Arms appear, fast as light, wrapping around the little bodies and squeezing, while Nate’s gaze moves back to Wessex.

”I wouldn’t say no to a little company.” He decides, arms disappearing and releasing the little lifeless bodies. ”Between you and me, I think I’ve been going fuckin’ crazy tryin’a do this myself.” Pemota trills softly, then begins to lead the way into the labyrinth, Nate following the first few turns he makes, eyes locked on the ground.
i love those quiet moments in the dark
where you can stop pretending

Messages In This Thread
in the smoke of the bridges I've burned - by Nate - 04-05-2021, 07:24 AM
RE: in the smoke of the bridges I've burned - by Nate - 04-20-2021, 05:56 AM