in the smoke of the bridges I've burned
Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Laser beams we're about to awesome all your dreams
Well she was going to aim her disc at the speaking squirrels and finish her quest tasks but Nate beats her to it, whipping out something utterly brand new and genuinely surprising Wessex. It’s her turn to purse her lips into an ‘o’ and then let them fall into something else.

“Well that’s fancy.” Whereas she knew Osozo and Azrael soon after seeing them, the demigodness in Nate is lost amongst everything else that’s going on. She can’t see the brightness for all the dark that muddies it, and even if she knew, that would make sense. He’s been through a lot, and she doesn’t want to be the next person to ask unwanted questions. So instead she flashes him an appreciative look and settles in to walk with him, with Loki flying up above. Eight eyes are better than four.

“What prompted the idea?” she asks as a follow-up, curious about its generation. And honestly, she's had some difficulties coming up anything new.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
in the smoke of the bridges I've burned - by Nate - 04-05-2021, 07:24 AM
RE: in the smoke of the bridges I've burned - by Wessex - 04-21-2021, 08:12 PM