in the smoke of the bridges I've burned
Wessex
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

”Yea?” Nate can’t help but to flex the faux arms, though it’s automatic, half hearted at best. ”They're new. Never a fuckin’ dull moment for me.” A huff leaves him, the sound trying and failing to be a laugh.

”I dunno. I just... I need something to do. Might as well be something fuckin’ useful, right?” It’s not like he can do that anywhere else, not in his relationship, not in Torchline. But it’s easy to go running after lost items, easy to try and tuck away the loose threads of his life so there’s something neat to go home to. If he decides to go home.

A heavy sigh leaves Nate, his hand lifting to brush hair back away from his face, the other digging in a pocket for a smoke and a light. It doesn’t do anything, but hey, it’s a habit. Only when he’s puffed his way through half the smoke, once they’ve taking turn after turn after turn does he look back up at his fellow Demi-god. ”Do you worry about it?” He asks, stepping ahead of her and twirling on a heel, Pemota picking up the slack where he can no longer see. ”About the future. War.”
i love those quiet moments in the dark
where you can stop pretending

Messages In This Thread
in the smoke of the bridges I've burned - by Nate - 04-05-2021, 07:24 AM
RE: in the smoke of the bridges I've burned - by Nate - 04-27-2021, 03:28 AM