in the smoke of the bridges I've burned
Wessex
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Silence stretches out, a second, longer. A moment that should feel like a heartbeat, except that’s not a metric he can really keep track of anymore. Nate wonders for a single, stupid second if maybe it’s just him, maybe it’s only his shoulders bearing the fucking weight of this numb realization.

”Yea.” He agrees softly, working his jaw. ”We’re fucked, huh?” A desperate little chuckle accompanies the rhetorical question, Nate shaking his head. The labyrinth rustles around them, wind or something more sinister kicking up the branches. Irritation huffs out of Nate again, his teeth groaning with how tightly he clenched them.

Shoulders fall at her question, that thin ice Nate had been skating along finally breaking, dropping him into the freezing water of reality. The faux arms fade away into nothing while Nate’s real ones cross over his chest. ”Theres a lot different.” He offers bitterly, after not enough thought. ”I might be single, I’m a Demi-god, I’m half fucking blind again. Take your pick.” Despite the emotional, less than casual outburst, Nate’s gaze doesn’t drift up from the ground.
i love those quiet moments in the dark
where you can stop pretending

Messages In This Thread
in the smoke of the bridges I've burned - by Nate - 04-05-2021, 07:24 AM
RE: in the smoke of the bridges I've burned - by Nate - 05-03-2021, 05:13 AM