God Quest i've always wanted all or nothing

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
safrin
It always interests Safrin, the things those who wish to gain her favour choose to say. Do they offer flattery? Honesty? Lies? Promises? How easy it would be to simply slip back into Aurelia's thoughts and witness everything for herself. There would be no deception there, just naked truth. But oh, how the goddess did love to watch her followers and would-be followers do their best to win her approval.

So she lets the girl speak.

'It is indeed quite a blessing. Especially given what you are. Your soul is marked and corrupted by the same powers which have led us to the precipice of war...' Safrin muses, chin slightly tilted up, and though her voice borders on condescending, she is smiling just the same.

"But I see the spark of greatness in you, Aurelia. A wildness and cleverness that can outshine the damage done to your soul." Reaching forward to gently clasp the girl's cheeks in her hands, Safrin leans forward, regarding the smuggler with star-struck eyes. "If you promise yourself to me, I will do this for you."

Messages In This Thread
i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 04-11-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-21-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-27-2021, 05:43 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-02-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-07-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-14-2021, 02:11 AM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-21-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-26-2021, 03:56 PM