God Quest i've always wanted all or nothing
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
maybe that's enlightenment enough: to know that there is no final resting place of the mind; no moment of smug clarity
perhaps wisdom is realizing how small I am, and unwise
Aurelia's breath holds against her chest, toiling within the confines of her ribcage. She knows why Safrin speaks on her Abandonment in this way, she can't argue with it. If anything, she knows better than most just how corrupted her powers can be. She lost so much because this kind of power was let into the wrong hands, and she has no doubt that it will always find its way into those same hands.

She understands. This is her attempt to seek something better, something blessed rather than cursed. There's no undoing what's been done already, there is no erasing the marks on her soul, but there will always be room for something greater.

The fact that Safrin sees that within her provides a hope that blossoms like the wildest flower. She doesn't shy from the gentle hands that cup her face, meeting those starry eyes with her own that shimmer from the reflected light. The touch coaxes out her baited breath, a sigh that releases all of this inner turmoil - even if only for a brief time.

"Of course, Safrin. I promise everything to you. All of it, I am yours." If the world turned upside down, Aurelia could at least be certain of this.
and how far I have yet to go

Messages In This Thread
i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 04-11-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-21-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-27-2021, 05:43 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-02-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-07-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-14-2021, 02:11 AM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-21-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 05-24-2021, 05:22 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-26-2021, 03:56 PM