God Quest i've always wanted all or nothing
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
maybe that's enlightenment enough: to know that there is no final resting place of the mind; no moment of smug clarity
perhaps wisdom is realizing how small I am, and unwise
The wind changes and the stars seem almost to vibrate. Safrin's arrival is tangible in the air before the goddess even appears, and Aurelia lifts her gaze to regard her with relief and excitement. "Safrin!" The name is blurted out before she can stop herself.

The approval that's clear in Safrin's words tugs at her, a humbled {and embarrassed} smile finding its way into her expression. "I wouldn't want to keep you waiting," she makes sure to speak with a meeker tone this time, but it's genuine. She's always been a dedicated person - not always to the right things. Perhaps that can start to change now.

Her head quirks to one side, caught off-guard by the questions. For a moment, she deliberates over an answer. "I've always liked it on other people but, I never felt like I could pull it off... Nice things like that, they don't feel like they're meant for me," she presses her lips together into a small frown with the admittance. Her brows lift curiously and she dares to return the question. "Are you very fond of it?"
and how far I have yet to go

Messages In This Thread
i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 04-11-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-21-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 04-23-2021, 01:37 AM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-27-2021, 05:43 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-02-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-07-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-14-2021, 02:11 AM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-21-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-26-2021, 03:56 PM