God Quest i've always wanted all or nothing
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
maybe that's enlightenment enough: to know that there is no final resting place of the mind; no moment of smug clarity
perhaps wisdom is realizing how small I am, and unwise
Aurelia is a bit startled by the way Safrin counters her statement, but she does have a point. It is just jewelry, after all. She nods at Safrin's answer, brows furrowing thoughtfully. "I should've brought you that instead," she frowns down at her offering. "Sorry."

Feeling a desire to explain, and maybe vent a little, she lifts her gaze back up to the goddess. "Where I'm from, society was divided by the higher class and the lower class. I'm.. not from the higher class," in case that wasn't clear, "The things I saw people wear; the expensive clothes, jewelry, even their shoes... I just couldn't see myself in things like that. It would've felt wrong, since a lot of it was worth enough to feed my family for.. weeks or even months." Dazzling jewelry would never suit a poor girl from the slums, right? Certainly not after she worked in the mines and not even after she became a bounty hunter.

But... that didn't mean she couldn't dream, and maybe she could make those dreams more of a reality here. It's with this in mind that she goes on, "There was something I saw once, when I was younger, that I really wanted. This woman.. she was a dancer - a really good dancer." She smiles at the memory, wishing she could dance with as much grace and dignity. "She had all sorts of jewelry on - but it was all gold, with green and red gems. I'd never seen anything like that. So maybe I'm a bit particular, too." She chuckles lightly.

"What kind of jewelry do you like?" Maybe next time, she could bring her an offering that she actually liked.
and how far I have yet to go

Messages In This Thread
i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 04-11-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-21-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-27-2021, 05:43 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 04-27-2021, 07:21 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-02-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-07-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-14-2021, 02:11 AM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-21-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-26-2021, 03:56 PM