God Quest i've always wanted all or nothing
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
maybe that's enlightenment enough: to know that there is no final resting place of the mind; no moment of smug clarity
perhaps wisdom is realizing how small I am, and unwise
Perhaps if she was going to be terrible at giving offerings then she ought not to try. 'Nothing' is better than 'disappointing', after all. Instead, for some reason, it only gives her determination to get it right. "You've been very generous with me, Safrin. You're deserving of more than I could give. But I'll still try, as long as that's okay," it's a gentle protest that feels more like a promise.

Safrin nods at the history she uncovers. Aurelia's brows draw upward and her lips purse. For a moment, the understanding of that simple gesture is all she needs, but of course Safrin has more than that to give. Relief billows through her nose in a long sigh; she feels understood, validated.

She's not yet made a decision when Safrin reaches her fingers towards her temple. At first, she searches Safrin's eyes questioningly. Then, she is so politely asked permission from a herald that it's humbling. "Yes, of course," she answers with a small nod.

The memory is one from Aurelia's childhood. The details are a bit foggy pertaining to the surroundings, though they seem dim and gray. But the dancer is very clear in her mind's eye; a light shining in the dark. The dance itself is enchanting, never seeming to end. Each swish of hips, turn of heel, twist of hands shapes a feeling of unbridled freedom. It looks beautifully effortless.

The dancer herself is elegant, with long hair, shining dark eyes, and an intricate tattoo that spans the length of a bared leg. She moves with a knowing smile. Her silky garments are draping, flowy, but its the assortment of jewelry that catches the eye. Gold chains, bangles, and rings shake with each of her motions. Their colorful stones sparkle as the light hits them just right.
and how far I have yet to go

Messages In This Thread
i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 04-11-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-21-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-27-2021, 05:43 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-02-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 05-05-2021, 02:41 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-07-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-14-2021, 02:11 AM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-21-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-26-2021, 03:56 PM