[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
what will you do when the vultures come for you, run and hide?
Deimos was finished preparing their glasses and choosing his relaxing agent from the shelves, Aisha snatched the glass from him with a hum and hopped off her stool following him back through the halls and out into the cold once more. She would've liked to stay by the fire, but this was what Deimos wanted to do, and she had insisted he take some time for himself. She was just along for the ride.

They were headed towards the climbing wall as they spoke of Safrin, Deimos giving some kind of agreement to her evaluation. She didn't expect him to fully concur as Safrin was his favored deity, but she was glad that at least he understood where she was coming from. Aisha's home didn't have gods anyways, trusting them at all felt difficult to her. "I am, but I'm curious too," she replied as they began the small hike up the slope.

The Voice had caused plenty of suffering, that Aisha was sure of. She had no reason to think Deimos had rushed head strong into his assumptions about her part in the blight, she wouldn't put it past the new goddess. Even her own children weren't free of her wrath, but were any of them really protected by their loving patrons? "I'm not sure," came her answer with a shake of her head. She would love to have a definite steadfast conclusion to share, but she was not there yet.

"I know that eventually I'll have to pick a side, but I don't really trust any of the gods with our lives. I think whatever I choose it will be based on my family, I belong with them," she said, glancing back up when she felt the general's gaze, "with you." For at some point she had begun to consider him and the other Halovians something like that. The family she'd made, and the family she'd stand with.
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Aisha - 04-15-2021, 04:28 PM