[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
what will you do when the vultures come for you, run and hide?
Aisha cocked her head, taking another swig as she pondered his question. Safrin she'd met, Ludo had meddled in her life but not interacted directly, and Frey she'd met briefly with Morgan and Chulane. Something about them had intrigued her, purely that and nothing fonder. She refused now to offer praise to the deities until they'd earned her respect, just as her own conviction of self sufficiency.

"I think I'd like to talk more with Frey. They've helped Halo which means they're interested in us as more than soldiers at least, I'd like to hear what they have to say," she answered, and thereafter the talk of gods fizzled away. Thoughts for a later date, once the woman had formed further ties of her own.

These ties present here and now were strong enough, she laughed through the clinking glass, his reply. "Well there you go, you're talking. It's amazing," she snorted at that, shaking her head lightly with the amusement.
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Aisha - 04-22-2021, 03:03 PM