[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
Another long drink followed on refilling his own cup, listening all the while – if he was surprised by her choice, he didn’t show it. “They might be helpful with your guild as well.” Nature affiliated, conspiring and contorting amongst and amidst the creatures, the flora, the fauna, of this earth. Aisha might be able to unravel or entangle multiple myths, histories, and potential from discourse and conversations with the herald of Rae. He hadn’t thought about them as being invested in more than just soldiers for the upcoming war – like Ludo or Safrin – and he nodded at the insinuation. Just for humor, he arched his brow and permitted the slide of his juvenile smile to reappear. “And hopefully no more curses. I cannot listen to another round of pouting.”

Laughing again, the wild exuberance of the noise launching and echoing out over the wall and rooftops, his eyes went back down to his glass, to the folds of everything far below them. “I always thought it was safer not to say anything.” But he’d come from worlds where one statement could do overwhelming damage, depending on who it got back to – which spies were in motion, which secrets had been unfurled. “I will keep working on it.” A nod amidst the vow and assurance, either to himself, to her, or overall distinctions.
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Deimos - 04-22-2021, 11:06 PM