[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
what will you do when the vultures come for you, run and hide?
Oh don't feign surprise Deimos! Of course Aisha would want you by her side, you are hunting partners after all. Aisha grinned up at his surprise, waiting for his excuse, tease, reason he couldn't take on another responsibility. And of course, she had just argued against him doing so, but this was different not really but Aisha wants Deimos on the team. "Not much if you didn't want to, your involvement is up to you. If you see a hunt you would like to join, join it, but I'm not going to make you," she replied.

"A few meetings every now and then, that's all I'd really ask," she shrugged. He did have some more knowledge for her, regardless of an answer. He produced a drawing, an elegant water horse, Aisha took it eagerly and looked it over. A friendly creature apparently, she smiled at the mental image of the general on a waterhorse's back. She folded up the paper and stashed it in a pocket as Deimos poured the last of the drink for her.

"I'll visit and try and see one for myself then," she said, taking a sip from her glass.
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Aisha - 04-28-2021, 03:30 PM