[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
His eyes went to the bottle suspiciously, narrowing his gaze in sharpened opuses, before casting another meticulous set of incantations, ensuring it was filled to the brim once more. He topped off their glasses, though on some portion he wondered if she deserved any; before snagging at more bread, eyes lifting to the sky overhead. His entire body relaxed, no longer so coiled, so unyielding, so contorted into the taut, rigid venues – either due to the alcohol or the company.

The Sword’s head tilted too, muffling a snort at her insinuation that the gigantic bears weren’t too hard. “If I recall, I was mauled by an ursur.” And while Zuriel had healed him, it still didn’t mean the massive creatures were easy. Perhaps if they went in a collected assortment of numbers. And the last one was completely foreign to him – so his brows quirked upward. “I have never encountered a frost giant. Have you?”
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Deimos - 05-01-2021, 08:54 PM