[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
what will you do when the vultures come for you, run and hide?
Despite having taken some when he wasn't looking (as if he wouldn't know), Aisha received another full glass. With a tipsy finesse she snatched back the glass, taking a sip before another bite of honey crisp was taken. The flavors went well together, the crisp sweetness and the warm sting. She crossed her legs beneath her now, leaning in.

"Yes well, maybe I was joking a little wise guy," she replied. She knew in all honesty that ursur were not to be underestimated, especially frost giants according to what she'd read. Not hard was probably- definitely the wrong wording, even if they'd had a successful ursur hunt the first time, Zuriel was there to patch up any injuries. It was always a boon to have the haughty unicorn along.

"I haven't," she shook her head, grabbing some bread and peeling along the crust, eating that first, "but it's something new to look into. I've read on them; huge, vicious, and solitary. I'm sure there are ways to take them out, especially if there are many of us."
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Aisha - 05-01-2021, 09:14 PM