[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
Uncertain if that I’m not scared of new things statement was a jibe in his direction or merely hit too close to home, the Sword opted to snort, rather than meddle too deep into the factions. In truth, the monolith preferred his routines, but frequently glimpsed into the unknown too – curious, nosey, prone to inquisition when some level of comfort had been achieved. Anyone and everyone breathed better in familiarity – but Caido opted to provide and preside in those foreign concepts as well, unwinding, unfurling, in alternative directions with each passing season. He traced after those foundations just as well; and had a multitude of trials awaiting him in its stead.

More bread aligned with his notions, concentrating on the inquiry lanced back his way. Deimos had seen a great many things – some gentle beasts, only craving mending, assuaging lines, some monstrous beacons, only indulging in violence (and he reciprocated in turn), and those lingering in between. “I would like to know more about those in the Wilds.” The mere glimpses hadn’t been quite enough – birds and water horses were merely surface level proportions. There were hoards more to see, to understand – like the gargantuan creatures along the Sea of Glass, or the primordial leviathan. What was their purpose? “Maybe not so much as hunt, but research.” Not to stalk and take aim, but to comprehend.
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Deimos - 05-02-2021, 07:12 PM