[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
what will you do when the vultures come for you, run and hide?
True, test it on something dangerous and aggressive or fated to fall to their sharp unrelenting edges. It could just be a bird, vibrant in color to match the jungle around, or it could be as Deimos said. Either way, she had pages to fill, the memory so fresh and clear in her mind. "We should, you've got to come with though or I might not tell the truth, can't tempt my ego like that," she teased, leaning back and relaxing into the last sip of her drink. That might be enough liquor for now, but after a few more bites and laughs who knew.

Aisha chuckled along, suddenly finding the troubling situation rather funny. Yes, it definitely was the liquor, and maybe the situational irony. Really, that'd happened to them? Teleported halfway across the world only to move on with their lives? They were so used to Caido and its fanciful whims, nothing was ever so surprising anymore. "Hm, I guess we're just unlucky," she drawled, words longer and slower, "or lucky, depending on how you look at it." She snorted, levity bubbling up and dancing in her eyes.
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Aisha - 05-05-2021, 03:30 PM