you must walk before you can run
Seraphina
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you see through my bad, you know i have my moods
She’s finally got the final touches on that cane Falke had asked for, and so when she hears his voice through the door, the rapping of his fingers against the door, she puts aside her current project and practically bounds over toward the door – opening it with a wide bright grin sent his way. “Falke! Welcome.” She chimes, stepping aside to let him into her workshop.

Inside, it’s spacious, the warmth from the Hammer’s workshop next door leaks into her own workshop but it doesn’t seem to bother Sera. She wears a short sleeve blouse, a nice pair of pants, hair tied back as she perused over another project, and directly at her desk in the center sits Falke’s cane. It’s a beautiful hue of darkened metal, the veins of it painted with hues of gold – because Sera prefers her things to be opulent and nobody has told her no just yet.

Come and see. I think I’ve outdone myself.” She chimes a giggle, walking beside him until they’re at the desk where she picks up the cane to hand it out to him. He’d barely be able to see the collapsible pieces, but the faint outline of them are there, and from the top sits a button contraption she’d designed – two buttons, one for the hidden knife and the other for collapsing said cane.

The cane itself looks as though it may be quite heavy, but once Falke holds it, he’ll find it’s surprisingly light and sturdy.
when i'm super low, you pull me higher
Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
you must walk before you can run - by Falke - 04-07-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: you must walk before you can run - by Seraphina - 04-08-2021, 03:43 AM
RE: you must walk before you can run - by Falke - 04-09-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: you must walk before you can run - by Falke - 04-14-2021, 12:17 AM
RE: you must walk before you can run - by Falke - 04-20-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: you must walk before you can run - by Falke - 04-27-2021, 02:37 PM
RE: you must walk before you can run - by Falke - 05-09-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: you must walk before you can run - by Falke - 05-21-2021, 04:00 PM
RE: you must walk before you can run - by Falke - 06-04-2021, 03:39 PM