Can somebody please just tie me down
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

The other trainees are gone, the sun is starting to set, but he's still here. As much as the other aspects of military life don't suit him, the physical training is nice. He's always used knives and daggers or just bare fists. The sword in his hand has a good weight to it, even if he's not quite used to it yet. He gives it a spin, trying to catch it and failing. He huffs, picking it up and ignoring the way the dust clings to the sweat on his forearms. He tries it again, catching the sword properly this time.

He's frustrated. Not that he knows why, but he is. It feels pointless, all of this. He's a dragoon right? Why doesn't he have a dragon? How is he even supposed to train for that? They come in so many shapes and sizes and the different elements. A little growl bubbles up in his throat as he takes a mock swing at one of the dummies. He stops just short of hitting it, taking a step back. It doesn't help that it's hot today. Normally he'd just dunk himself in the ocean to cool off but he doesn't get that here. At least he's alone, right? No one is around to see him drop the sword again.
I'm not gonna lie
I want you for mine

Messages In This Thread
Can somebody please just tie me down - by Locke - 04-08-2021, 01:50 AM