Can somebody please just tie me down
Nathaniel Greenhorn
Dragoon

Age: 30 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
VALVYNN - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATHANIEL

Except there is someone to see him drop the sword again. Nathaniel strolls into the training arena with Valvynn at his side. The pearlescent dragoness lopes ahead at the sight of another dragoon. Her footfalls kick up dust as she bounds into the arena, wings flaring as she trills at the other man. Nathaniel lets out a high pitched whistle, calling her back to him and she hesitates for a moment, looking between him and the stranger before finally coming back to Nathaniel's side. Valvynn blows out a huff of cool air from her nostrils, almost seeming to pout. "You're new here right? I haven't really seen you around much."

He approaches, bending to pick up the sword and holding it back out to Locke with an arched brow, "If you adjust your grip on the handle you'll hold it more steady when you swing." Nathaniel suggests, crossing his arms as he leans against the training dummy, pale blond hair falling into ice blue eyes that match those of his dragon. "Name's Nathaniel, by the way."
Weep for yourself, my man
You'll never be what is in your heart
Weep, little lion man
You're not as brave as you were at the start
PM FindReply Report

Messages In This Thread
Can somebody please just tie me down - by Locke - 04-08-2021, 01:50 AM
RE: Can somebody please just tie me down - by Nathaniel - 04-08-2021, 02:08 AM