you've got a friend in me
Kamaria
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Kamaria

Kamaria smiles brightly at the way they seem to be gravitated toward one another, glad that her excitement and jubilance is reciprocated. She repeats the name carefully, "Paige. Paige. I like your name," she offers, looking over the other girl's much darker hair paired with lighter blue eyes. She sort of likes everything about her, but she doesn't know quite how to say that.

At the admission of liking Lizzy, Kamaria turns her attentions towards the little kit. She scoops up the fuzzball and offers it out to Paige, where it is quite used to the attention and goes limp, rather subdued and happy to receive some attention. "You can hold her if you want! She's really nice," Kamaria encourages, attempting to make this new friend of hers happy and welcome.

At the mention of dolls and a ball, Kamaria tilts her head in some amount of consideration. She doesn't know which she prefers, but she lets Paige continue to what she has to say next. A sleepover? What does it mean?! She shakes her head vigorously in answer as she leads Paige toward the living room, which is cozy and rather warm in comparison to the outside. Either way, she's very excited, but she tries to contain it.

"I like whatever you like! But Lizzy likes to chase things. We can play ball with her if you want to," she remarks, as if it might help in their decision-making. Her eyes grow wide as she leans in and asks a little hushed, "What's a sleepover? Is that your mom?" Which, of course, she's referring to Maeve, not knowing much better than to assume - but she isn't too sure.
what's coming is better than what is gone

Messages In This Thread
you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-08-2021, 06:16 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-12-2021, 04:00 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-13-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-15-2021, 01:26 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-18-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-02-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 05-08-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-13-2021, 04:44 PM