you've got a friend in me
Kamaria
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
see what you find there with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair
It's kind of silly the way she says her name a few times as if she's trying out the word. Paige smiles just as brightly in return when the other girl compliments her name. She likes her name too. "Thank you. I think yours is pretty too." Paige chirps back, bouncing on her toes as Kamaria seems to take her in. She looks right back at her, noting their differences and similarities, but her examination is cut short when the girl in question suddenly scoops up the kitten. She holds her out and Paige's smile grows larger as she takes Lizzy from her.

She snuggles her close to her chest and carefully pets the top of her head until she's purring in her arms. Paige mentions the things she brought and the fact that she's here for a sleepover which is incredibly exciting because she hasn't actually had one outside of the Halenani before. She follows after her into the living room, setting Lizzy down so she can open up her bag to find the ball she brought. How did she not know if she liked dolls or balls? It seemed like a simple enough thing, but maybe she just hasn't played with them before. Auntie Mae did say that she wasn't familiar with here. Maybe where she was from they didn't those kinds of toys.

"We can totally play ball with her." Paige giggles, setting the ball on the floor before sending it rolling with a gentle push for Lizzy to chase. The girl looks over at Kamaria as she leans in to speak with her like she's sharing a secret and her brows raise. She didn't know what a sleepover was either? Well she would definitely have to fix that! Another giggle pushes past her lips and she quickly shakes her head, "Nuh uh, that's my Auntie Mae. She works with my mom." Maeve wasn't her real aunt, but all the kids that lived at the Halenani called her that. Plus, Paige didn't have anyone else that could be her aunt so this was a good compromise.

"A sleepover is when you have a friend who spends the night at your house. You do things like play games and make pillow forts and play hide and seek and, uhm.. Just all sorts of stuff!" Paige does her best to explain the concept to the other girl, dropping her own voice down to speak in hushed tones with her new friend.
Paige

Messages In This Thread
you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-08-2021, 06:16 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-12-2021, 04:00 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-13-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-15-2021, 01:26 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-18-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-02-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 05-08-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-13-2021, 04:44 PM