you've got a friend in me
Kamaria
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Kamaria

Kamaria's eyes light up a little brighter and flutter open a little wider at the compliment, not having been told that before. With this in mind, she is more than happy to offer the kitten over for Paige to hold, giggling a little when Lizzy starts to purr so loud they can both hear it clearly. "She likes you!" Kamaria points out with warm approval, before she's skipping off to show Paige to the livingroom.

When Lizzy is set down, she seems to settle where she's been placed, eagerly awaiting what lies inside of Paige's bag. Reflecting this curiosity, Kamaria peers over the other girl's shoulder with raised brows. When the ball is pushed, the kitten suddenly becomes a predator, ducking down into a crouch to carefully stalk it.

Kamaria's mouth opens in a silent 'oh' at the revelation that that's Auntie Mae, nodding. She wonders, in the back of her mind, where Paige lives, what her house looks like, who lives with her. Does she have a big family? Or a little one, like Kamaria? At least, for now, it feels that way, being that it's mostly just her and Sunjata here - except from time to time, when friends visit. Like now! It's always exciting when she can meet someone new. Even though she has sooo many questions, she tries to be patient and let Paige answer the first ones.

Although she does wiggle on her tiptoes, swaying slightly, conveying perhaps that she has a lot more on her mind. A sleepover sounds absolutely delightful, and Kamaria doesn't know why she's never had one before - what an outrage! "Oh!" She pipes up, grinning, "What do you wanna do? We can make a pillow fort in my room, if you want to! Let's get all the pillows in the whole house. So it can be the biggest! C'mon!" She moves away towards one of the couches, grabbing as many pillows as she can. She pauses, though, smile faltering as she turns back to face Paige, "Unless you wanna play hide and seek first?" Kamaria might look a little funny with a heap of pillows in her little arms, but she pays this no mind; she's more concerned with making sure her new friend is happy.
what's coming is better than what is gone

Messages In This Thread
you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-08-2021, 06:16 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-12-2021, 04:00 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-13-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-15-2021, 01:26 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-18-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-02-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 05-08-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-13-2021, 04:44 PM