you've got a friend in me
Kamaria
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
see what you find there with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair
Lizzy purrs loudly in her grasp and Paige's eyes light up with delight as she snuggles the little fluff ball close for a moment. "That's good 'cause I like her too!" She giggles, setting the kitten down before starting to dig in her bag for the ball that she brought. Paige sets it on the floor, rolling it so Lizzy can go after it, watching closely as she gets down into a pouncing position, bottom wiggling before lunging after the ball.

Paige glances back at Kamaria, head cocking to the side as her lips form the 'oh' when she tells her that Maeve is her auntie and not her mom. She watches as the other girl seems to get lost in her head. Paige wouldn't mind all the questions. She likes teaching people about things. She helps all the younger kids back at the Halenani and teaches them all sorts of things. Games, rules, and all the best tricks for hiding. She's really good at that kind of thing. "Yeah! She, uhm, runs the place that my momma works at and helps take care of everyone there. So we all just call her Auntie Mae even though we aren't actually related." Paige explains with a small shrug of her shoulders. It made sense to her, but some people thought it was weird.

The other girl stands, leaving her backpack on the ground as Kamarai starts to talk again, words coming out of her a mile a minute. Paige blinks, but her smile is just as big as the younger girl goes for the pillows before she has a chance to actually respond. That's fine by her. She loves pillow forts. Her and her momma make them a lot when she doesn't have to work. They're her favorite. "Nuh uh! Pillow forts first! Hide and seek is better at night 'cause you can hide really good in the dark." Paige explains to the other girl with a sage nod because she absolutely knows about these things. "We call it man hunt then. When you play it in the dark 'cause saying hide and seek in the dark just sounds kinda silly." She giggles, moving to grab what pillows are left on the couch.

She's not that much bigger than Kamaria, but she can hold more pillows with her longer arms and doesn't waste any time gathering everything that's left. "Let's put these in your room first then go get more! I bet there are lots of pillows and stuff in the house." This house was huuuuge. Paige hadn't ever seen a house this big. There had to be tons of pillows hidden inside!
Paige

Messages In This Thread
you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-08-2021, 06:16 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-12-2021, 04:00 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-13-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-15-2021, 01:26 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-18-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-02-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 05-08-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-13-2021, 04:44 PM