you've got a friend in me
Kamaria
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
see what you find there with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair
Did she have a big family? Paige’s brows knit together as she considers it, lips pursing, ”Well, kinda. We aren’t related, but we do all live together. So I guess that sorta counts?” She really isn't sure. It’s not something that Paige spends a lot of time trying to puzzle out. She giggles, shaking her head at Kamaria, ”Nooo. They didn’t all come! That would be so many people!” Paige is pretty sure that Mr. Jata’s house would be able to hold all of them, but this was a sleep over just for them! No adults allowed. Except Aunite Mae and Mr. Jata, of course.

She nods excitedly, grinning over at the other girl as they start to gather absolutely as many pillows as they can carry. Paige has longer arms so she grabs more than Kamaria, trailing after her towards her room which is up a bunch of stairs. The girls definitely lose a few pillows on the way. ”It’s sooo much fun! One of my favorite games. Besides like… Marco Polo.” Did Kamaria know what that was? Paige will happily tell her. Maybe when the storms go away they can go play at the beach together! That would be the best ever. They could build sandcastles and find shells and look for starfish and play mermaids. So many things to look forward to. ”I’m a real good hider, but I think I’m a good hunter too.”

Paige follows suit, dumping her own haul onto Kamaria’s bed before taking a slow look around her room. It’s a lot fancier than her own. She doesn’t have her own room. All the kids have bunk beds in one of the spare rooms so there isn’t really a space of her own to decorate. The girls eyes fall on the blanket and she makes an excited sound, ”That’s the one Auntie Mae made for you! She makes the best blankets ever. They’re so soft.” Kamaria’s blanket was really pretty and Paige had been a little jealous at first, but she’s happy that the other girl has it now. Everyone needs a good blanket. That’s just a fact. ”I like your room. You’ve got a lot of nice shells.”

She giggles, rushing over to her side and grabbing a hold of the edge of the duvet, ”It’s good to have like... chairs and stuff to be the base! Then we just pile it all up. Make the walls out of pillows and put so many blankets in there it’s just a big heap.” She explains before giving a hard tug on the duvet with Paige. They both go falling backwards, the duvet coming off the bed along with their absolute mountain of pillows, covering them both. Paige squeals in delight, laughing as she falls to her back on the floor, totally covered beneath all the pillows. She pushes them off, reaching over for Kamaria to help her wiggle free of the pillow avalanche they’ve unleashed open themselves.
Paige

Messages In This Thread
you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-08-2021, 06:16 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-12-2021, 04:00 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-13-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-15-2021, 01:26 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-18-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-02-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 05-08-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-13-2021, 04:44 PM