(rq) (o) the devil went down to georgia

Age: 22 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 120
KOVA

Kova eyes her scowl, finding her expressiveness fierce in a contradictory sort of way. Fierce in the way that she's a fighter, no doubt about it, and he thinks she could cut him to pieces in the blink of an eye if she wanted to. But, somehow, she wears her heart on her sleeve - and he's willing to call her on her bluff.

"Well, yes, since I know Caido like the back of my hand, miss thing! If I remember correctly, you were just standing around until I got here. But- suit yourself. Y'know, they say that heroic deaths are the most memorable. I'm sure this is one of those. Lady Dies Trying to Save Rocks from Lava Dogs! What a riveting story!" He straightens, growing more rigid as he lifts both hands to shoo her in the direction the fyrhounds had went, "Off you go, then! No time to waste! They'll eat all the poor, defenseless rocks if you don't hurry!" He gives her a very encouraging grin then, stopping to show that he doesn't intend to follow.

He watches her with attentive blue eyes and an almost expectant sort of smile, wondering if she'll relent and ask him to come with her - or if she really will stick to herself.
Every moment just came together like
Two feet hangin' in the water

Messages In This Thread
RE: (rq) (o) the devil went down to georgia - by Kova - 05-01-2021, 12:20 AM