(rq) (o) the devil went down to georgia
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
good lava, we all know you wanna
Aisha's first question is addressed but the boy skirts around the other, he remains a mysterious traveler with interesting information. So she entertained; part of her is just bold and curious about this 'treasure' and whatever else he had insight on, and yet another part is just social and enjoys the fun of it. "Of course I am," she purred her reply, because who doesn't like shiny things?

His joke earned a huff of laughter, a grin shot his direction. Though her own expression altered when she saw the levity being drained from him, both from his face and through the attuned bond. She recognized that pull now, that projection of emotion that was not entirely hers. It was odd, he'd been so excitable and confident this whole time, now he was standing watch as though he was waiting for, or expecting something to happen. The hellhounds maybe? She honestly hoped that was it, the leopardess would so loath to get double crossed by the kid after all this.

Hazel eyes were narrowed to watch him, but she continued with her collecting. Name's were exchanged, more teasing from Kova. Aisha rolled her eyes, pausing to place her hands on her knees, "Can you just let me do what I need to do?" It was accusatory yet playful, she was almost done collecting anyway, then they could be off to do whatever Kova felt was so urgent. She looked back to her dark stones, "Are you nervous?"
see this pretty girl flow, good lava

Messages In This Thread
RE: (rq) (o) the devil went down to georgia - by Aisha - 05-14-2021, 02:52 PM