(rq) (o) the devil went down to georgia

Age: 22 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 120
KOVA

Kova raises his brows silently and leans back into his full height with an unimpressed expression. "Well excuuuse me! I wasn't aware that I was hindering you," he flashes back with a sassy toss of his head, crossing his arms over his chest and letting his gaze rake across the ground around them. Secretly he's looking for signs of creatures having been here before them.

She asks if he's nervous and he looks at her with a surprised expression. He offers a crooked smirk and tilts his head, though his arms do remain crossed. He snorts in response.

Well, maybe he is nervous - and maybe he should be - because suddenly there's a sound coming from the mouth of the cave that resembles rocks grinding against one another. Kova grimaces and turns around slowly to see exactly what he didn't want to.

Crouching between them and their escape is a fyrhound, a big one too. An adult, by the looks of it. There's a rock in its jaws that it crushes with a snap of its jaw easily, but it's then that it makes eye contact with Kova, who feels suddenly very small.

"I'm not nervous, no, but I do have a weird sense of impending doom!" Kova immediately takes a stance, ready to bolt at any second, but he remains placed between Aisha and the beast with his hands extended out past his sides. "You uh- y'might wanna hurry up!" He warns sharply.
Every moment just came together like
Two feet hangin' in the water

Messages In This Thread
RE: (rq) (o) the devil went down to georgia - by Kova - 05-16-2021, 02:47 AM