[se] meet me at halfway tree
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i'm not the man they think i am at home
"Okay. It might seem less...you know, life-altering-decision if he does not have to deal with us both at once." For all the pair were to their son, they could certainly seem intimidating without even meaning to.

Feeling the Star's surprise as well as seeing it, Remi tilts his head wondering if he should be insulted by this. "Well...I just...she asked me to talk to her, about things, and.." The words don't come easily, because yes. Yes he did. And normally when Remi wanted something, it was either taken from him, or he took it and found himself reeling from the consequences.

"Nephele mentioned a meeting hall in the Village. It exists already, though it would need to be altered somewhat to accommodate our height." Below, the bleak grey of Stormbreak appears, so different from the lively green and gold of the Greatwood. "The observatory would likely work. It is already high above the treeline, so nothing would need to be cut down."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
gratuitous violence; unnecessary, satisfying, heartbreaking
Ronin scoffs at that, though he can't help but to nod to Remi. "Yeah, you're right. And he always wants to please you, so I think he'd tell you what you wanted to hear if we came on too strong." It's settled, though, either way. Ronin doesn't know quite when he'll get a chance to speak to their son - his independence isn't just something said for show - and they'll have to shower, besides, as soon as they are home. But it's on the cards.

Leaning in for another kiss, Ronin smiles against Remi's lips in an attempt to convey the pleasure in his surprise. "About things, huh?" He chuckles, before nodding at the suggestions already discussed between Fae and Lullaby. "Maybe the Village won't be as out of bounds as expected, then. And I know that Vai is around, so maybe she can help pick the best place along the Stonesong?"
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i'm not the man they think i am at home
Remi's kiss is crooked because of his smile, and he huffs a note of bemused frustration as Ronin pulls away. "This feels far too easy." He whispers. "Can you please start being difficult? Right now it feels like it might all just crumble—" Having said this, Remi stops beating his wings causing the pair to freefall. It would probably be terrifying to anyone else, but if anything, it just eases the guilt and tension the alchemist has been feeling. All the more so for the ground rushing up around them.

Fanning out his wings and catching them on a thermal, Remi shrugs slightly. He'd bothered Vai enough as of late, and given that he hadn't yet found her the seeds he'd promised, he thought he'd refrain from dumping something else life-changing on her doorstep. Ianto though? He absolutely thought the fox would have opinions.

"But first, lunch."

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.