calamity awaiting to unfold
The Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
"Hm?" Sam looked up, tilted his head; he had not intentionally said anything different. "Isn't that...what I usually say? There isn't anything to read." He laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck, wondering if he'd subconsciously added in one of the words. The Voice was a Goddess (despite what some had to say).

Anyway, slightly awkward initial phrasing aside, he did have something to talk about. Smiling when he saw that she was listening to him patiently, lovingly (did any of the Old Gods afford their disciples such attention?) he began. "Well, I can't remember* if I ever told you about this, but a year or so ago now, I looked for The Prince in these caves. I found him but...he didn't seem to want to talk to me or accept any help. I offered to bring him to you but he wouldn't come." Sam sighed, obviously troubled by this, looking down at his hands.

"I think it's cruel to let him continue as he is. I know...he's a failure of yours, I suppose, and maybe embarrassing? But he's still my brother. I was wondering, if I could get him to follow me, if you'd be able to help him or...or...at least stop his suffering. He's miserable, right now." Sam's fingers curled into fists, but he couldn't discount the possibility that was all they'd be able to do.

--
*Ryan can't remember if he ever mentioned this to the Voice before, lol
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
calamity awaiting to unfold - by Samuel - 04-09-2021, 07:33 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by the VOICE - 04-21-2021, 03:49 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by Samuel - 04-22-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by the VOICE - 05-02-2021, 03:58 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by Samuel - 05-02-2021, 05:24 PM